Customer value innovation
Ethical management system.
Making customers' opinions the top priority and creating value for customers
Compliance and Internal Control
Systematic internal control for transparent management
Fair competition practices that create customer value
Business Ethics Charter
We respect the market economy order that pursues fair and free competition and aim to create common profit with all stakeholders by cooperation based on mutual trust.
In order to realize this, we have established ethical codes that outline practices and behaviors that all employees are expected to observe.
We aim to create value for customers and secure their trust by making customer’s opinions our top priority.
(1) Customer respect
We approach all customer demands with importance and listen to their opinions with attentiveness and sincerity. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
(2) Value Creation
We always strive to create value that answers our customer’s needs and wants.
(3) Providing value
We provide our customers with the best products and services, responding promptly and accurately to customer needs.
Ensure competitive advantage in the right way and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
(1) pursue free competition
Fair competition, ability to compete with competitors protecting all interests.
(2) Compliance with the law
We observe all laws and regulations.
All employees establish the company’s unique values guided by fairness and honesty and continue to fulfill their responsibilities through proper duties and self-development efforts.
(1) Basic ethics
All employees are always proud, honest and fair-minded. Employees work to keep the honor of the company and the dignity of the individual.
(2) Completing the mission
All executives and employees faithfully carry out their responsibilities in accordance with the company's vision.
Employees will work fairly and comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
Employees protect the confidentiality of the company and maintain company property.
Employees communicate effectively and actively with the team and their peers to improve work efficiency.
Employees always try to develop themselves to contribute further to company growth
(4) Fair job performance
Employees uphold honesty and fairness and help create a corporate culture of integrity.
Employees do not take any form of monetary remuneration from stakeholders
(5) Avoid conflict of interest with the company
Do not take advantage of the company's property by through unauthorized usage.
(1) Equal opportunity for all eligible companies to participate in partnering and selection.
(2) Alliance registration and selection shall be conducted in a reasonable manner in accordance with objective and impartial examination criteria.
(1) All transactions are conducted fairly in a mutually equitable manner and transaction conditions and procedure are fully negotiated.
(2) Any form of unfair conduct such as using superior status is not to be engaged in.
(3) Information necessary for transactions is provided mutually on a timely basis through appropriate procedures, and transaction results are periodically evaluated and complemented according to fair standards.
(1) Long-term partnerships are actively supported and profits generated through innovation will be mutually shared.
(2) Collaborations with partners to create a clean trade climate and maintain a fair trade order are encouraged.